Writer, Social Media Strategist, Web Developer
|Career Focus||Writer, Editor, Blogger, Social Media, Web Content and Web Development for a media company, PR firm, companies with e-commerce channel|
|Experience Summary||• Experienced in writing feature articles, blogs, essays, editorial pieces, press releases.
• Well versed in creation, maintenance and engaging the audience/followers of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram , Tumblr, Pinterest
• Strong technical command of the English language; well-versed in copyediting, editing and proofreading.
• An expert in working and maintaining WordPress.
• Competent researcher, interviewer, and reporter.
|Relevant Work Experience||Editor-in-Chief – FashionWindows, Dallas, TX (May 2002 – present)
• Create editorial board & calendar and develop budget for the publication.
|Copywriter – Army Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) (July 2015 – December 2016)
• Write new product copy for the AAFES e-commerce site
|Freelance Writer/Contributor: FashionReporters, Marienela, Style Coalition, Luxos Magazine (Jan 2007 – present)
• Wrote fashion reviews, fashion trends, book reviews, articles & features.
|Other Work Experience||Senior Software Engineer – GlobalEnglish, San Francisco CA (Apr 2000 – Apr 2002
Senior Software Engineer – PageNet, Dallas, TX (Aug 1998 – Mar 2000)
|Volunteer Work||Social Media Strategist – St. Jude Chapel Downtown Dallas
Webmaster – stjudechapel.org
Designed and created St. Jude Chapel 45th Anniversary Souvenir Program
|Education||Digital Media Certificate (on-going), El Centro College
Bachelor of Science, University of Alaska Anchorage
BS Chemical Engineering – University of the Philippines Los Banos
|Computer Skills||Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, MS Publisher, WordPress
Writes PHP, CSS, HTML, MySQL